THE FIRE GARDEN (IMB) — As the Olympic torch approaches its destination, the iconic National Theatre comes to life with flames, turning it into a massive riverside hanging garden of configuration. The event celebrates the start of one of London’s most memorable occasions. “The Fire Garden” production was performed by The World Famous Pyrotechnic Company.
- Alabama Baptists called to prayer over concerns about controversial student group at Samford University
- Great Commission Globe ready for University of Mobile graduates
- JD Greear headlining Alabama Baptist Pastors Conference in November
- Controversial student group at Samford one step closer to approval
- Keeping children safe in digital world topic of March seminars in Birmingham