ATLANTA (TAB) — Henry Blackaby was found Sept. 20 in Tifton, Ga., after suffering a heart attack and becoming disoriented, driving nearly 150 miles away from home, according to news sources. The Blackaby family and police officers were able to track him by credit card purchases he made along the way. Baptist Press reported that Blackaby will now need “at least 4 bypass” heart surgeries, according to Blackaby’s son, Richard.
- Alabama Baptists called to prayer over concerns about controversial student group at Samford University
- Great Commission Globe ready for University of Mobile graduates
- JD Greear headlining Alabama Baptist Pastors Conference in November
- Controversial student group at Samford one step closer to approval
- Keeping children safe in digital world topic of March seminars in Birmingham