BOHOL PROVINCE, Philippines (TAB) — Sixty-seven people died and 164 were injured after the magnitude 7.1 earthquake hit the central Philippines on Oct. 15, according to news services. The majority of the damage and deaths occurred in Bohol province. Cebu province and Siquijor province also endured damage and casualties, according to cnn.com. Landslides and stampedes were also reported in Cebu. Stay tuned for further coverage on the disaster and how you can pray for the local people living there and those serving as Baptist representatives.
- Alabama Baptists called to prayer over concerns about controversial student group at Samford University
- Great Commission Globe ready for University of Mobile graduates
- JD Greear headlining Alabama Baptist Pastors Conference in November
- Controversial student group at Samford one step closer to approval
- Keeping children safe in digital world topic of March seminars in Birmingham