BIRMINGHAM (TAB) — According to a recent Pew Research poll, religious hostilities have increased around the world and in almost every region. The sharpest increase, according to the study, was in the Middle East and North Africa. Thirty-three percent of the 198 countries and territories in the study had high religious hostilities, a distinct rise from 29 percent in 2011 and 20 percent in 2007. To view the study, visit http://www.pewforum.org/2014/01/14/religious-hostilities-reach-six-year-high/.
- Alabama Baptists called to prayer over concerns about controversial student group at Samford University
- Great Commission Globe ready for University of Mobile graduates
- JD Greear headlining Alabama Baptist Pastors Conference in November
- Controversial student group at Samford one step closer to approval
- Keeping children safe in digital world topic of March seminars in Birmingham