BOAZ, Alabama (TAB) — A church van belonging to Red Apple Baptist Church, Boaz, overturned around 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 12 injuring 12, all passengers of the van at the time, according to news reports. The van reportedly lost control and overturned in a creek. All passengers were taken to local hospitals and a few with more serious injuries were taken to Huntsville Hospital, new reports said. One victim was taken to UAB Hospital for further treatment. At press time the cause of the crash was unknown.
- Alabama Baptists called to prayer over concerns about controversial student group at Samford University
- Great Commission Globe ready for University of Mobile graduates
- JD Greear headlining Alabama Baptist Pastors Conference in November
- Controversial student group at Samford one step closer to approval
- Keeping children safe in digital world topic of March seminars in Birmingham