The International Mission Board (IMB) has declared a day of prayer and fasting Nov. 19 for West Africans affected by Ebola. As the Ebola death toll approaches 5,000, IMB representatives ask Christians to get involved. Donating food, money and prayers are vital, as are out-of-the-box suggestions such as writing a letter to an Ebola survivor in Liberia or planning a missions trip to parts of Africa unaffected by Ebola. To learn more about the Ebola Day of prayer, join the Facebook event at http://bit.ly/EbolaDayofPrayer.
- Alabama Baptists called to prayer over concerns about controversial student group at Samford University
- Great Commission Globe ready for University of Mobile graduates
- JD Greear headlining Alabama Baptist Pastors Conference in November
- Controversial student group at Samford one step closer to approval
- Keeping children safe in digital world topic of March seminars in Birmingham