BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (BNG, TAB) — Mack Allen Davis, former youth minister at Lakeside Baptist Church, Birmingham, pleaded guilty Dec. 1 to six charges of sexually abusing two minors in Jefferson County. Sentencing is scheduled for April 9. The 74-year-old still faces charges involving the same victims in Cherokee and St. Clair counties. Sentencing for Davis is scheduled for April 9.
- Latest news on relationship between Samford University and Alabama Baptist State Convention
- Alabama Baptists called to prayer over concerns about controversial student group at Samford University
- Great Commission Globe ready for University of Mobile graduates
- JD Greear headlining Alabama Baptist Pastors Conference in November
- Controversial student group at Samford one step closer to approval